xSNMP Monitors for Multiple OID

Aug 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM

Dears,

i am using xSNMP MP and i need to create an xSNMP monitor that can get 2 OID Values, one is for the state health and another one for the description. what parameters i need to fill inside the XML File? i have only one OID value i can set.

<Configuration p1:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="C:\Users\appaccscomact\AppData\Local\Temp\2\xSNMP.NetApp.Monitor.EnclosureElectronicsFailed.xsd" xmlns:p1="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <Interval>600</Interval>
  <IPAddress>$Target/Host/Host/Property[Type="MicrosoftSystemCenterNetworkDeviceLibrary!Microsoft.SystemCenter.NetworkDevice"]/IPAddress$</IPAddress>
  <CommStr>$Target/Host/Host/Property[Type="MicrosoftSystemCenterNetworkDeviceLibrary!Microsoft.SystemCenter.NetworkDevice"]/CommunityString$</CommStr>
  <SnmpVersion>$Target/Host/Host/Property[Type="MicrosoftSystemCenterNetworkDeviceLibrary!Microsoft.SystemCenter.NetworkDevice"]/Version$</SnmpVersion>
  <PreProbeFilter>
    <SimpleExpression>
      <ValueExpression>
        <Value Type="String">$Target/Property[Type="xSNMP.NetApp.Enclosure"]/Index$</Value>
      </ValueExpression>
      <Operator>GreaterEqual</Operator>
      <ValueExpression>
        <Value Type="String">1</Value>
      </ValueExpression>
    </SimpleExpression>
  </PreProbeFilter>
  <OID>.1.3.6.1.4.1.789.1.21.1.2.1.33.$Target/Property[Type="xSNMP.NetApp.Enclosure"]/Index$</OID>
  <ErrorRegex>^[1-9].*$</ErrorRegex>
</Configuration>